WHITE MOUNTAIN MILER’S HALF MARATON
5K & 10K
RACE DESCRIPTION & COURSE MAP
Schouler Park will be the site of our Athlete Village. The New Course is New England flat and will be FAST!! Leaving Schouler park, home of the Conway Scenic Railroad, run south on the White Mountain Hwy (Rt.16) through beautiful downtown. Off to the Outlets on Rt. 16. No time for shopping now, the outlets will be open after the race. Heading to Conway you will encounter one of the only hills on the course. The course takes a right turn onto East Side Road. Be among the first racers to cross the Saco River on the historic 1890 Covered Bridge. Turn right onto West Side Road. Enjoy the scenery of local valley farms with the beautiful White Mountains ahead. The course will turn right onto River Road. This will be the last uphill of the day. A right onto White Mountain Hwy (Rt.16) will send you to the finish line! Congratulations on your accomplishment!!
Half Marathon Registration is open. As NH Covid Regulations change, Registration for 5K, 10K and Relay will open.
REGISTRATION & RATES
Friday September 24 – Schouler Park (Under the Big Top)
5:00pm – 7:00pm Number pick-up
Saturday September 25 – Schouler Park
- 7:00am – 8:30am Number pick-up
- 8:00am Relay Team & 10K – Race Meeting (Registration Tent)
- 8:15am Welcome & National Anthem (Flag Pole)
- 8:20am Early Start – All Half Marathon participants requiring additional time – Start does not qualify for place or age group awards
- 8:20am 10KBus to start
- 8:40am Race Corals Close
- 8:50am 5K Race Start – runners and walkers.
- 9:00am Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay & 10K Race Start
- 9:05am Half Marathon Relay Bus Departs
- 10:30am 5K Award Ceremony
- 10:30am – 12:30pm Post Race Celebration
- 11:00am Youth Dash
- 11:45am Award Ceremony
- 12:30pm – 3:30pm Victory Party At Sea Dog Brewing Co. / Live Music